How Houseplants Took Over Our Homes
The houseplant is undergoing a renaissance in popularity - this revised and updated edition of Catherine Horwood's fascinating history will delight lovers of indoor plants
- ForthcomingPaperback9781910258941176 pages£9.99Buy from Amazon.co.uk
The Gardens at Plaz Metaxu
This beautifully illustrated book describes the making of Plaz Metaxu, described by Tim Richardson as "Probably the most significant new garden to have been made in Britain in recent decades"
- ForthcomingHardback9781910258811304 pages£50.00Buy from Amazon.co.uk
How to create your own embroidered wool appliqué designs
Learn how to kickstart your creativity and become confident at making your own colourful and expressive designs using appliqué and embroidery on felted wool fabric
- ForthcomingPaperback9781910258293144 pages£16.99Buy from Amazon.co.uk
A Year at New Covent Garden Flower Market
A fascinating record of a disappearing world, published to mark the latest chapter in Covent Garden Market's 400 year history
- ForthcomingHardback9781916091221128 pages£16.99Buy from Amazon.co.uk
How Plants can Save the Animals, the Planet and Our Health
Informative, thought-provoking and disturbing, this book poses the most important question of our time: how can we stop destroying our planet?
- AvailablePaperback9781910258477224 pages£20.00Buy from Amazon.co.uk