Shade-Loving Plants for Year-Round Interest
A reissue of Beth Chatto's classic, redesigned, with a new afterword by David Ward, Garden and Nursery Director at Beth Chatto's Garden and a new introduction by Beth Chatto.
- AvailableHardback9781910258224232 pages£30.00Buy from Amazon.co.uk
Inspiration, Tips and Techniques for Creating Portraits from the Artists of Julia Kay's Portrait Party
Portrait Revolution showcases 450 portraits by 200 artists, in a wide variety of media from oil painting to iPad art, watercolour to ballpoint, linocut to mosaic.
- AvailablePaperback9781910258507224 pages£18.99Buy from Amazon.co.uk
How to Create Beautiful Colour Palettes
Choosing colours for a crafting project can be daunting and creating colour palettes is a design task in itself but textile designer Karen Barbé's explanations makes it a fun and enjoyable part of the process.
- AvailablePaperback9781910258651128 pages£16.99Buy from Amazon.co.uk
From wolfhounds to dachshunds, working dogs to lapdogs, puppies to pensioners, Posh Dogs showcases dogs of all shapes and sizes, featuring them at home, at work and having fun in the timeless beauty of the British countryside. This is a must-have gift book for all dog lovers.
- AvailableHardback9781910258767112 pages£8.99Buy from Amazon.co.uk
At Great Dixter and Beyond
A reissue of Christopher Lloyd's classic book, with an extensive introduction by Fergus Garrett and stunning new photography
- AvailableHardback9781910258033240 pages£30.00Buy from Amazon.co.uk